They advertise that the Awesome Auger will cut through roots.That is a LIE and I have the broken hand to prove it.

I was using a 7 amp drill and when I hit a root it kicked back and twisted my hand and wrist and broke a bone in my hand and shoved the knucke down into it.

It would have been cheaper for me to hire landscapers to come in and landscape my whole acre and a half of property.They should tell you to use a variable speed drill so that this type injury wouldn't happen to any one else.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Awesome Auger?

Comments

IF YOU'VE NEVER WORKED WITH HAND DRILLS

AND HAVE LITTLE OR NO EXPERIENCE,,THEN

YOU SHOULD HAVE HAD SOMEONE ELSE DO THE WORK

PENDING THE DRILL AND THE SIZE BIT USED

AND THE JOB INVOLVED,,NOT BEING PREPARRED

TO HOLD ON IF THE BIT JAMS, COULD

SNAP YOUR WRIST (PAINFULLY)

HIGH SPEED OR LOW SPEED HAS NOTHING TO DO

WITH ANYTHING

Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Saladmaster - Cookware Review Saladmaster "When I was introduced to salad master first time, I didn't get it.Even on the second dinner.Third dinner, it clicked, I'm very slow okay..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - This company bully's its customers Southern Style Design Bar "It was brought to my attention that this company not only ignores customers in thier inbox but cusses them out when they cancel an order after not getting a reply..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more DiggyPOD - Formatting Errors in Edgar's Handbook DiggyPOD "End of January 2017 I wrote my 3rd book. Felt I was being sold revisions for $40 each time by Valerie. My book started out an 8 X 11 and..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more